Sunday, June 8, 2014

This Week's Favorite Pins

It's time for this week's favorite pins, y'all! Let's get started!

I'm a sucker for guided reading tips and tricks and Mel's post does not disappoint. This is a must see, y'all! 


I love this chart detailing sticky notes. You could use this in any grade. Check it out here.

I LOVE these little videos and so do my kids! They are perfect for teaching different comprehension skills and strategies. I did an activity using the spy and the pigeon last year that worked fabulously for teaching inferring and this one looks great as well. You can watch it here.  


Isn't this a great idea? And the best part? It's a freebie! Grab your copy over at Lisa Pagano's store.


Is this not the best idea ever???? I want to run out and grab the materials to make this cute little anchor chart stand and decorate it with some fabulous washi tape. You can read about this here

This last pin could be used in so many different ways. I may just have to try this when school starts back. Love! Read all about it here


1 comment:

  1. I love that little M&M icebreaker idea!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete