Thursday, February 13, 2014

Roll a Sentence: A Dental Health Activity

One of my most popular blog posts featured this little center activity:
I used this center all the time in first grade, and I sometimes created themed versions for different holidays. I'm currently trying to get these organized and uploaded onto my TpT store and I've just got the first one done: A dental health themed version! 

Sometimes you roll and it creates a sentence...

Other times it doesn't, so it provides a ton of practice for sentence making. 

Click the picture to snag a copy for your classroom! :)



4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing. Share is caring after all.
    Dentist Morristown NJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great information about Dental tips Grand Bend Dentist We are a new state of the art facility in the beautiful area of Lambton Shores. We are proud to offer all aspects of family dentistry.If you are looking to have all of your dental health needs cared for in one building. you have come to the right place www.grandbendfamilydental.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks you for this wonderful post admin.Good job.
    Teeth Veneers

    ReplyDelete