Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Classroom Makeover: Day Three and a BIG SALE

*** Scroll down for some big sale news!!
At this point, almost all the boards are up. Not decorated yet, but up nonetheless. I started the word wall today and goodness gracious y'all. Is this not a hard board to create? It takes me forever to measure each box and line up the ribbon straight. That's on the agenda for tomorrow, but first I've got to find ribbon. I had picked out a golden yellow color bulletin board paper for this board, but when I put it up it just looked awful, so I decided to create it to look like Morgan's over at First Grade Fresh ( this is one of my FAVORITE blogs y'all. She has the best style and it shows in her adorable classroom). Morgan's classroom has been featured on Debbie Diller's website so you seriously need to go check it out. 
I've also got my desk area set up. I moved the two shelves from Lowes and I like the way it is now so much better! 



I can't remember if I already posted this board. If I have, sorry for the repeat! This will be the theme board for reading where we will display all the charts and activities that go along with the theme of each story/unit.

The beginning of the word wall. The picture appears crooked. Sorry! :)

Has anyone been watching the NBA finals??? Any Heat fans out there? In honor of Miami's 3rd win last night, I'm throwing a TpT sale! Everything in my store is 20% off now until Friday. And the best deal........ My Math Madness Basketball centers, normally $8, are on sale for $2!!! Click the pic below to get them!


5 comments:

  1. I want to be in your class!
    Staci

    ☞Go NuTTY with ME!

    misssquirrels@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, I am LOVING the colors you are using! I have been MIA in the blogging world so I am just seeing your new room! Can't wait to see it when it is done. And thanks for the shout out :) You too sweet!
    -Morgan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just bought your math madness unit. Looks great! Thanks for the sale!
    Jane
    rsmiramo@smsd.org

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your white shelves with the green & blue bins! Where did you find them?

    Cute room :)

    A Chocoholic Teacher

    ReplyDelete