Tuesday, November 23, 2010

2010 EduBlog Awards...Go Vote!

It's time for the 2010 EduBlog Awards! This is my first time voting for these awards and I encourage everyone to go vote! Here's the link that provides instructions for voting:
http://edublogawards.com/
Here are my nominations for the following categories:
Best teacher blog: First Grader At Last! by Sarah Cooley
If you are a follower of my blog or have read some of my previous post, you'll know how much I love this blog. It's filled with creative ideas and inspiring pictures that are sure to get your creative juices flowing! Check it out..
Best educational Wiki: B-7 Bobcats I don't think I've ever mentioned this wiki on my blog before, but you HAVE to visit it! I found it this past summer and after spending hours looking at all the projects the teacher, Traci Blazosky, has done with her class, I created my wiki. She is beyond talented!

0 comments:

Post a Comment